Contact us directly for pricing and more information!
Original MSRP of $89,800
GT Silver Exterior / “40 year” Natural Leather Interior
3 owner Florida vehicle
You are looking at a 2004 40th Jahre “Anniversary” Edition Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe! This is number 1027. Porsche unveiled the 40th annivesary 911 in 2003, limiting them to 1963 vehicles. This special anniversary vehicle is a rear wheel drive Carrera with an abundant amount of factory options and the X51 power package for the 3.6L M96 powerplant providing up to 345HP. The 40th Jahre came exclusive in GT-silver exterior paint and a full leather interior. This color was not available as an option on any other 996 variant. Another feature is the Turbo-style front bumper with enlarged cooling ducts, the Aerokit side skirts and the 911 “Jahre” badging on the rear decklid.
The real key factor on the 40th Jahre cars is the X51 power package for the 3.6L M96 flat six. This package included from the factory improved sump baffles, an additional oil pump and oil lines, intake manifold with modified cross section, adapted intake manifold pipes, exhaust manifold with larger cross section and optimized flow, cylinder heads optimized inlet ports, camshafts with higher valve stroke on inlet and modified inlet/exhaust valve timing, upgraded inlet valve springs, modified bulkhead box in oil pan, modified map for DME.
What sets off the 996 40th from standard 911’s is also found on the interior. It’s equipped with a full leather interior, alcantara headliner, GT silver paint to match components and 3 spoke sport steering wheel give an elegant yet sport feel when compared to the base 911’s of the time. The factory sport bucket seats wrapped in leather with perforations on the center are just as comfortable if not more than the standard seats from the 911. The seats also feature the hardback, painted to match (GT silver) which really pop on the interior.
Since 2014 this vehicle has been serviced and maintained by TuneRS Motorsports. All of it’s services are up to date including oil & filter, brake fluid, brakes (all around), drive belt, air filter, cabin filter, spark plugs/coils. A set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S rubber wrapped around the Champion 3-piece forged wheel set.
This vehicle is in immaculate condition and has never been abused. It’s a non-smoker, garage kept (yet driven!) vehicle.
From Porsche’s “Order Guide” for the 40 years.
- MSRP starting at $89,800
- 3.6L Flat 6 producing 345HP
- 6 speed manual transmission with double inertia flywheel and hydraulic clutch
- Motronic electronic accelerator pedal with solid-state distribution
- Sport chassis with more rigidly tuned springs, shocks and stabilizers
- Brake calipers painted in black
- One-piece light alloy wheel, shot-blastet polished 18″ Carrera wheels (this current example for sale does not have this)
- Porsche Stability Management System (PSM)
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Braking system with 4-piston monobloc fixed alloy calipers and ventilated brake discs (this current example has upgraded GiroDisc rotors)
- Front end with enlarged cooling-air opening, lateral air intake grill in GT silver metallic
- Automatic power windows with tip up/down
- Electric sliding roof, tip-open/tip close, with automatic wind deflector and tilt function
- Heated seats with adjustable heating range
- Outside mirrors are electrically adjustable and heated
- Automatically deployed rear spoiler
- Integrated third brake light
- Emblem on rear deck lists “40 Jahre Limited Edition”
- Bi-Xenon Headlamps with headlamp cleaning system
- 64 liter gas tank
- Driver and passenger front and side airbags
- Seatbelt pretensioner with belt-force limitation
- Central locking with remote control and alarm
- Front and center console with storage compartment and lockage glove box
- Roofliner in Alcantara
- Extractable cup-holder in front center console
- Digital radio with in dash CD (this current example has been upgraded to PCCM+)
What is also included with this vehicle sale?
- The original 40 Jahre luggage set, still wrapped and in perfect condition. This is one of the most difficult items to find with the anniversary vehicles as a lot were either lost, destroyed or the dealers never provided them to the buyers!
- The original 40 Jahre swarovski crystal 1:43 scale model. Another hard to find item! These were numbered similar to the vehicles (not exact amount) and were only made in 2003/2004.
- All of the original owners manuals and books, along with brochures and information pamphlets from Porsche for the 40th Jahre vehicles!
The current owner has performed the following upgrades:
- 993 RS Genuine Motor Mounts
- All new suspension control arms (front and rear)
- Recent Bilstein sport shocks (less than 3 years old with less than 20k miles) with H&R lowering springs
- 2 piece GiroDisc brake rotors
- Braided brake lines flushed with Castrol SRF fluid
- FVD 200 cell sport catted X-pipe
- FVD level 1 tune
- Dansk TUV approved sport mufflers
- Original X51 headers
- IPD plenum with GT3 throttle body to compliment the original X51 intake system
- BMC sport air filter with stock air box
- RSS Harmonic Balancer pulley with new belt.
- Low temperature thermostat (160deg)
- New clutch and flywheel
- IMS Bearing upgrade to the Direct Oil Feed (DOF) system
- New air oil separator
- New radiator fans
- Upgraded to PCCM+ radio (factory unit)
- Front Turbo lip spoiler
- Duck bill spoiler (paint to match) – will include original spoiler with sale
- Bens monoball short shifter with upgraded billet side component
- New 997 alternator (nice upgrade for 996’s with more amps). This unit is the made in Spain version, all other units are now made in China
- New starter motor
More photos, videos and information can be provided upon request!